Support the mental health of our most vulnerable residents
- Develop a joined up approach between mental health and other health and social care services
- Work to increase capacity in health and social care to support improved mental wellbeing
- Support transformation of mental health service provision in the borough
- Mental health and wellbeing indicators
- All Health and Wellbeing Board partners
- Voluntary, Community and Faith Sectors
Can you help?
We rely on the support from organisations and individuals to help us deliver our goals. We are on the look out for more partners who are able to support this step. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] to find out more.
Now is the time to act. Together we can make Newham a healthier borough.
Imrana is the GP Mental Health Lead for Newham. She works as a GP and is also the Lead for the Workforce Wellbeing Hub, a service recently set up to support NHS and social care staff. She is directly involved in designing and improving all aspects of mental health services, from perinatal and birth through to old age.
“I am passionate about improving the holistic wellbeing of patients and residents. I took up my current post and continue to work in this role tirelessly as I genuinely want to reduce inequality and design services which work for all our residents. I think Newham’s health and wellbeing strategy embodies this holistic approach to help
improve our lives individually and collectively.”
– Dr Imrana Siddiqui, GP and Clinical Lead for Mental Health
Get in touch to find out how you can support the borough’s drive to be healthier.
We are on the look out for organisations and people in our community who are thinking differently, challenging the norms, trying new things and looking at ways they can help Newham be a healthier borough.
If you think you can help, we’d love to hear from you, email [email protected]