Support our most vulnerable residents to achieve and maintain relative good health, including mental health and overall wellbeing
- Identify and prioritise vulnerable groups
- Ensuring services for our most vulnerable take a holistic approach
- Develop an overview of the risk factors including adverse childhood experiences/ trauma informed response
- Use data to plan prevention, support and targeting of services and review of existing plans
- Improved mental wellbeing indicators in target groups
- All Health and Wellbeing Board partners
- Voluntary, Community and Faith Sectors
Can you help?
We rely on the support from organisations and individuals to help us deliver our goals. We are on the look out for more partners who are able to support this step. Please email [email protected] or [email protected] to find out more.
Now is the time to act. Together we can make Newham a healthier borough.
Newham CCG is responsible for the commissioning of healthcare services across the borough. In her role as Managing Director, Selina is responsible for
overseeing strategic and operational arrangements, ensuring the services commissioned are accessible, ft for purpose and meet the needs of the local population.
“Both myself and my colleagues at the CCG strive to ensure that everything we do supports the community’s health and wellbeing. I am a member of the Health and Wellbeing Board and work with partners across the borough to ensure that the health and wellbeing of residents are always at the forefront of our decision making.”
– Selina Douglas, Managing Director of NHS Newham Commissioning Group (CCG)
Get in touch to find out how you can support the borough’s drive to be healthier.
We are on the look out for organisations and people in our community who are thinking differently, challenging the norms, trying new things and looking at ways they can help Newham be a healthier borough.
If you think you can help, we’d love to hear from you, email [email protected]